Saturday, September 12, 2009

Welcome back to Blogger

Well, I'm making a return to Blogger for the home of my blog posts. Luckily, I never deleted my old posts from Blogger, so they're all still here! I'm migrating the posts over from Wordpress and they should all be in place in the next week or so.

I'm switching back to Blogger because I'm making my domain an exclusive site for photography -- I might be selling some in the near future! Anyway, personal blog posts don't really belong there, so I'm going to be using blogger again.

I really haven't blogged much in a while, but I have some stuff I want to write about, so I'm happy to have the forum. And, of course, I'll still put up some photography -- I just got the zoom feature javascript working here so you can click on the image below to expand it.



This shot is from my recent backpacking trip to the Appalachian Trail on the Tennessee/North Carolina border. We were in a ton of fog, which spoiled some of the views but made for other beautiful scenery.

No comments: